Join senior colleagues from across the NHS, local authority and wider mental health service delivery landscape to discuss how to realise the visions of the NHS long-term plan and ensure successful local implementation of national priorities.
Plus, new for 2019 - collaborate with and learn from system leaders across a wide range of sectors including housing, education and criminal justice to embed positive mental wellbeing within your local population.
Register your interest here.
Connect with 120+ senior mental health leaders and:
- Quiz policy leads on how to locally deliver against national targets and priorities
- Co-develop solutions with NHS, local authority and wider system leaders
- Immerse yourself in 30+ hours of interactive sessions and networking
- Benefit from a Chatham House environment to ensure safe, honest and open conversations
- Solve local challenges through intimate and focused table discussions
"A massive opportunity to engage with those across all sectors grappling with the challenges facing those who commission and provide MH services"
Head of Mental Health Operations, Lancashire Care Foundation Trust
Hear what last year’s attendees had to say: